I have to talked to many people over the past several months: college students, single mothers, married couples, divorced people, all kinds of walks of life and all different ages. People are all asking me what is it that I do, how do we keep the money flowing in…
The answer is still the same; anyone can do this. After all I did it. It wasn’t too long ago when I wasn’t sure how I was going to pay my mortgage, bills, get food, some of the most basic things in life.
How do you the keep the money flowing in?
- Find out what lights you up. What is it that gives you joy? Is it hikes in nature, running, cooking, random acts of kindness, dog walks, volunteer work, teaching, hanging out with friends, music, reading..Whatever it is, do more of it. For me, its connection, I love talking to people about anything spiritual, creating what we want in our live, spending time with my pets, yoga, meditation.
- Flowing appreciation to where you are, what you are doing…flowing more and more appreciation…Another big key is what ever it is that you are doing flow big love to it, seeing the good in whatever your situation is. If you’re going through a hard time, allow those feelings to come up, feel them and then release them. Its ok , everything doesn’t have to feel “perfect” all the time. Flowing some love to your bills, when your bills come, its better to say, yay, I have money to pay my bills. When I get a bill from VA, I pay it within seconds. Because I appreciate my VA and I appreciate the money that comes in to pay her. Changing it up from fear and lack to appreciation and love. I think When I first moved to a new state, I chose to see all the good in it. When it was raining constantly I chose to see how green and lush it is up here.
- Support. Know you ARE supported…call in your divine team. We talked about the angels, fairies, elementals. It’s a good thing – call your coach! We are never alone. Support is very important to have someone on your side, cheering you on. Especially when manifesting money.
- Tapping into the now literally…living in the MOMENT. One of the most effective ways I tapped into abundance, and money kept coming in is that I never looked beyond today, what was literally in front of me. I didnt know how I was going to pay my mortgage but I just lived in the moment. My brother said don’t you think you should be more practical and have a plan? I told him, if I look beyond today I’ll never be able to sleep.
- Not being attached to the HOW its coming. But trusting that it is. When you aren’t attached that is when the miracles come in. I never dreamed the way things came in and I am still amazed when it happens. My example this year is my taxes. I still continue to live like this and amazing things keep coming in.
- Checking into your vibration… keeping it loose and light- having fun, if you’re feeling good play the money game, just remember its a game. If it feels good, do a vision board. You can do secret boards on Pinterest now or make one . Or write intentions in your journal. Write love notes to money. haha, lately I have been singing to money.
- Being conscious. Paying attention to what is around you. This is a more recent focus for me. Because I was even trying to see what I have been doing to bring in the abundance or feeling abundant.
- SELF LOVE IS THE KEY! Last but certainly not least. Make time for yourself, find that sacred place. Meditation. Self love is the key to abundance. Nurturing yourself… Manifesting anything if you practice self love , that is the sure way to have it come in faster.