From day traders to college students, actors and life coaches to single moms and married couples, the people I work with all ask me the same question. “How do I keep the money flowing?” If that’s the question on your mind, this episode is for you.
How do we keep the Money coming in? Is there a way, is there a method? Based on my own experience there are some practices that we can do to do just that.
- One way is to let in what makes you happy and gives you joy. For instance, I love to be outside , be in nature, feet in the grass or even just sitting outside on the deck or patio (like I am right now!) Other people love to run, like my brother! Other people like to cook, teach, do volunteer work, read. In other words, whatever that is , do more of it!
2. Another way is to appreciate where you are right now. Whatever the situation flow a little love to it. Find something good in what it is that you are doing. If you are going through some difficulty its okay to feel the feelings and let them go. You don’t have to be perfect. When your bills come instead of freaking out – focus on the fact that you have the money to pay them or even some money to pay them even if its not in full. Because the point is that when we appreciate what is, more will come. We want to come not from a place of fear and lack because we don’t want more of that. For example when I moved from California to Washington I focused on the green from the rain- now I appreciate the rain for the green!
3. Know that you are supported. Remember our angels and our fairies. We have friends, family, coaches, teachers, mentors. Just know you are not alone and we are all connected. It’s important to have someone cheering us on. Even if it’s YOU cheering yourself on.
4. Another way is just to realize all we have is now. So tap into just today. This was actually one of the most effective ways I moved out of contrast. I just focused on the day- not trying to figure anything out- just finding peace. I just lived in the moment.
5. Don’t be attached to the HOW. We don’t have to know HOW it’s coming. That is when the miracles come in. Trusting in the unknown. Therefore it also allows our mind to just expand on what amazing things can come in.
6. Keep your vibration in check – keeping it loose and light. If you’re playing the blue money game, remember just that- it’s a game. Keep it loose and light. If its fun do a secret Pinterest board . Or write intentions in your journal. You can even write love notes to money haha or sing to money.
7. In addition be conscious of your thoughts, what is around you- your environment .
8. In conclusion – self love is key. Make time for yourself. Consider yourself number one. Find that sacred place. Nurture yourself. Self love is the key to abundance.Subscribe to Money Alchemy on iTunes Subscribe to Money Alchemy on Stitcher